No children’s activities tonight, preschool-6th grade. Nursery will still be provided.
3/19-VBS Planning Meeting
3/29-Kid's Choir Easter Presentation (during evening worship)
4/1-No Wednesday Night activities
4/2-Maundy Thursday Service
4/5-Easter...no children's activities
5/1-The Promise @ Glen Rose
***VBS will be the 3rd week in July! We are still determining if we will run it Sunday through Thursday (12th-16th) or Monday through Friday (13th-17th)
OCBC Children’s Ministry (Nursery-6th grade) and their families are invited to attend “The Promise” together on May 1st!
· $20 per person, child or adult (We must purchase 15 tickets to qualify for this group rate.)
· Admission is free for children under 3 as long as the child is in a parent’s lap.
· OCBC Children’s Ministry will pay for ½ of admission price for each member child, 3 yrs through 6th grade.
· You must pay for your ticket in the Oak Crest office by March 29th
· Children in Kindergarten-6th grade may attend without a parent. Please make arrangements with Stephenie.
· PLEASE DO NOT LET FINANCES HINDER YOU FROM ATTENDING. Talk with Stephenie about financial assistance.
The Promise in Glen Rose
The Promise is a one-of-a-kind musical production performed annually at the Texas Amphitheater in Glen Rose, Texas. It combines a 150-person cast and crew, live animals, historically accurate costumes, and breath-taking lights, sound and special effects, all of which tell the story of the life of Jesus Christ in modern family-friendly fashion.
· Pre show entertainment begins at 7:15 p.m., and the show starts at 8:00 p.m.
· Seating at the Texas Amphitheatre is stadium style seating for optimal viewing of our stage!
· Wide stairs with railings, and ramps for wheelchairs and scooters make for easy accessibility to all handicapped seating areas.
· Spring evenings can be cool, please come prepared.
· No video taping, flash photography, or cameras with lighted viewfinders are permitted.
· No outside food or beverage are allowed. Concessions are available.
· There are no cash refunds for cancelled performances. If your performance is cancelled due to weather, patrons must keep their original ticket stub from that evening’s performance to exchange at the box office for replacement tickets. If tickets are held at will call, you may call the box office at 254-897-3926 to reschedule your reservation.
· There is a $5.00 per car parking fee at the Texas Amphitheatre.
PowerPlus Preteen Camp 2015
“BE WHAT U WANT 2 C” 1 Tim. 4:12
Session 1: June 21-24 (SUN-WED)
Completed 3rd grade-Completed 6th grade
Camp Cost: $205 per student/sponsor ($105 deposit)
Early Registration Cost: $190 per student/sponsor ($90 deposit)
Deposit due in Oak Crest office by April 27th.
Early Registration ends May 22nd.
Remainder of camp cost must be paid in full by June 3rd.